GIRGARRE PRODUCE & CRAFT MARKET
Time & Location
About the Event
Girgarre Farmers Produce and Craft Market is held on the second Sunday of each month in the Progress Park Reserve ~ corner of Winter Road and Station Street. Our market is a great family friendly day out.
After careful review the Girgarre Markets Committee recommenced the market in November in a Covid-safe way.
It was a huge success, with so many stalls and people in attendance enjoying a lovely day out in the sunshine.
Keeping our community and our patrons safe in these new COVID times is our top priority and to that end we have made some changes for how our market will be set up and managed.
- The entrance to the market will be from Morgan Crescent and through the gate East of the Hall; the exit will be via the gate on the West of the hall – in case you don’t know your East from your West, each will have signage showing you where to go.
- Traffic through the market will be one way only – signage will indicate the direction to proceed around the market - please remember to keep a safe distance from others at all times.
- There will be a restriction on the number of people allowed into the market at a time so we will be counting shoppers in and out, there may be times when people are required to queue for entry.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless you have an exemption (if you have one, please carry this exemption with you) Hand sanitisers will be placed around the market and at each stall.
- Eating and drinking will be restricted to designated areas – no consuming of food or drink will be permitted while walking around the market.
- The market will still be the same fun event that it has always been, so please come along and enjoy yourself within these rules that are designed to make our market as safe and clean as possible in these extraordinary times.
We can’t wait to see you!